ADHA Continuing Education
ADHA offers members not only online CE courses in self-paced modules, but webinars as well!
To see the topics covered, Click Here
NJDHA Annual Conference
(formerly known as Garden State Conference)Friday Evening 11.1.19 & Saturday 11.2.19 at Princeton Westin
Celebrate National Dental Hygiene Month - Network with Your community of dental hygienists!
“Small Steps Lead to Big Changes"
Online Registration will open August First!
Topics will include:
• Oral Cancer courses with Susan Cotten, BSDH, RDH, OMT
sponsored by Q-Optics, Oral Cancer Foundation, and Crown Seating
• Local Anesthesia for License Renewal with Marion Manski, MS, RDH
sponsored by Septodont
• Access-to-Care: Geriatrics & the Alphabet Soup with Becky Pugh,
sponsored by NJ Coalition on Oral Health for the Aging and Procter & Gamble
Networkings will include:
• Students: “Reach Beyond Your Comfort Zone-Create Your Dental Hygiene Opportunities” with Susan Callahan Barnard, DHSc, RDH and Lisa Duddy, DHSc, RDH,
sponsored by Sunstar Americas and Eclipse Loupes
• Educators: “Current Issues in Dental Hygiene Education”
sponsored by Procter & Gamble and Q-OpticsAlso Included:
sponsored by NJ Society of Periodontology & Implant Dentistry
Attendee Bags supplied by DSI/Dental Search.Princeton Westin Reservations
NJDHA Annual Conference 11.1-2.19Book your group rate for NJ Dental Hygienists
You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
NJ Dental Hygienists
Start Date: Friday, November 1, 2019
End Date: Sunday, November 3, 2019
Last Day to Book: Friday, October 11, 2019
Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village for 149 USD per night