Edison, NJ 08818-3050
P.O. Box 3050
2600 Woodbridge Avenue
Dental Hygiene Program
Department of Dental Hygiene
Chairperson Department of Dental Hygiene
ADHA Student Chapter
Advisors:Nadine Thompson, RDH, BSDH, EdMSally Elkhalifa, RDH, MEd
1.Academic Excellence and Class Valedictorian Award: Mercedes Reyes-Fernandez
2. NJDHA Gurenlian Student Leadership Award: Camar Mershon
3. Student Success Award: Valetyna Kotsiubka
4. Peer Excellence Award-recipient chosen by classmates: Camar Mershon
5. Exceptional Clinical Development: Natalie Biondi
6. Award for Excellence in Dental Radiology: Julia Jagodka
7. Community Commitment: Marie Archambault
8. Award for Excellence in Chairside Education: Mia Baldassano
9. Commitment to the hygiene profession Colgate STAR Award: Abigail Obembe
10. Hu-Friedy Golden Scaler Award: Melody Chen
11. Professionalism Award: Brianna Lebright
12. Faculty Award for Excellence in Dental Hygiene: Mercedes Fernandez Reyes
13. Cloud Dentistry Scholarship: Alexandra Toth
Nominate a faculty member for the Mary Jane Kellogg Dutton Faculty Mentorship Award
ADHA National Board Review Board Prep at a good price!
New Jersey Board of Dentistry Approved CE Courses
See more footage on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/reel/1433018230783570
Dental Products Report May 2023, Volume 57, Issue 5, Pages 54-55
Present at the ceremony was NJDHA President Sue Scherer, President Elect Dr. Stacy Onofrietti, Executive Director Dr. Michelle Roman, NJDA President Elect Dr. Renee Arace, members of the Middlesex College Board of Trustees, Middlesex County Commissioner Charles Kenny, Perth Amboy Mayor Caba, and Assemblyman Sterley Stanley who presented a joint resolution in honor of the event from the State Senate and General Assembly, dental hygiene faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
Congratulations to Camar Mershon!
Camar Mershon is the 2023 NJDHA Gurenlian Leadership Award winner from Middlesex College.
Or Contact Middlesex College to Register: (732) 906-2556